2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre solo honey the idea groun

Is lovely!"
I was some to lose to smile, saw to her am really more and more become intimate with to me.The men and women's be such, from stranger to complaisance, arrive intimacy again have no, if relate to when arriving the some one party will direct you to work not- same sort.Until now, I still to and she of the business of is unimaginable, I have never thought, I will quickly turn into into this with her relation, probably feelings between the men and women, all didn't settle type forever of.
I just on turning over to open her to wrap, the hand has already touched to a warm box-like in shape product, "what things?"My Leng for a while.
The skill Jean of square gives repeated advice to a way:"You carefully open, in have soup."I this just notices her to wrap an inside to incredibly have a very small lunch box and carefully opens a to see.Heavy medicine joss-stick rushes toward noodles since then.It incredibly is a medicine to braise sparerib.The really hard imagination is such over there of disorder a circumstance under, she incredibly doesn't have carefree feeling to pack to go home.
"How, this time Be not afraid of have never got to eat!As I am ringing it uping, the talented person just delivered two Zhongs, I didn't want to waste, hurriedly packed out.However my lunch box is too small, can not pack too many."Say the side head smiled to smile to me, sweetly way:"You ate quickly,beats by dre solo, also hot!The perfect sparerib here, but super and well-known!You ah, don't a day attend to try very hard to and occasionally also start to want to repair for a while."
Is a burst of warmth is in my heart and really have never thought a square skill Jean will to I so attentive talk.Hold lunch box, temporarily doing not know should say what just good.
"How, this moves?"Skill Jean Piao of square my one eye, decelerated a car soon, way:"You live now where, I send you first to go home!"I hold a lunch box dynasty, she swayed to sway, way:"Don't do I eat sparerib, hasn't this eaten, urge me!"
Square skill Jean surprised way:"Is stupid!You can't take to go home to eat ah, if live far, perhaps come home insides to all finish eating!"
I know naturally her this a few words are speeches not from the heart of, then say with smile:"I want to eat with your a cake of!"Square the skill Jean's way:"I still usually have eat, you stood for a night and fought with others again, affirmative hungry, eat quickly!"
I shook to shake head, way:"I which have you tired of, you leap and jump so long, also be harmed by me accompany till this time, how do I get over the idea.You want not eat, I also not eat."The square skill is being Jean's suddenly a dozen of steer devices, beating in a branch road of cars, stopping in the dark dime of a street heart park to fall, didn't turn on a light, sat quietly at dark of in the car, suddenly and lightly say with smile:"The text is handsome, you fight good MAN, now but be like a kid!"
"Is not good?If can, who would like to grow up again!"I was long to give a deep sigh tone, open a car of window, touch a smoke order up.Hope a window the outside is stunned, the night sky of T City, can see of stars also seldom.Square skill Jean also have no again talk, just looking at me quietly.
"BE just thinking what?"I become overdo, her jade seeing darkly medium is like the outline way of sort.
The skill Jean of square slowly shook to shake head, way:"Do not also think what, I feel God being very strange, incredibly willing make me know you.The text is handsome, do you know?I have never thought, will with your person like this so!"I lightly say with smile:"Which kind?"
"Hum, you still say!"Skill Jean of square awkward and shily sweet girlish voice way.The my momentary feeling moves and lightly pulled her hand, way:"Come over!"The skill Jean of square didn't talk and allowed me her the seat up pulled from the driver I.Lightly lean on Wei when I keep in mind at, vacant tunnel:"Is you it one that act from inside a police?"I once the smoke put out, in her forehead lightly advised to kiss for a while, way:"Probably BE, probably be not, who know?"
"How to say so?Exactly take place what matter."
"How to should say just good?"I self-ridicule way:"Or my life was originally an old sky of false arrangement!"
The skill Jean of square raises head all of a sudden and stare at me way:"Can't of, I once said, I believed that you can definitely succeed!Do you still remember?"I am one Zheng, hope toward her way:"Jean Jean, I haven't been understand, why you will believe my words."
The skill Jean of square is lightly inclined to lean against my shoulder, one face tender feelings ground slowly way:"I don't know as well, I wasn't a little girl, I once saw of the person or matter is too many, if change other people speak these with me, I will be into ground Ji it talks, but I really and rather believe you.Probably because, you always give me a kind of very mysterious felling.Each women all hopes that oneself can meet a not usual man.Even if didn't love and don't love, also hope to have to be a romantic of meet by chance."
"I have never fool you, I once was 1 to act from inside, only, I walked wrong road!Or, it is where to is the road that I don't know me."Is suddenly some grief.Here silently at the mid-night, my heart is suddenly some to be getting more exhausted, there is the felling that the kind really wants to come to a stop to stop for rest.
"Be getting more tired Xie Xie!"Skill Jean of square unexpectedly know my viewpoint, fondle my chest with the finger tip, use the lips is on my shirt collar kiss for a while.Then way:"In fact I am also so, similar very tired very tired of, is an all endless public notice every day.Record song, clap MV, dress rehearsal, clap an advertisement, take part in a various social intercourse of each kind public-spirited activity, keep flying around, do a same matter in each unfamiliar or familiar place.Is sometimes really vexed!"
"But this be you like of ah!"I say with smile.
Skill Jean of square H'm a , way:"You can say that again, this was originally the life that I chose, and then had what regretted so much?Besides, drive the felling for extoling is still pretty pleasing."Say she the Xi Xi lightly smile.
I held close her, always, she gives my felling with other be full of the star of various tidbits different, I hardly hear her scandal.Even I know, she is a woman that has much of a content.The reality that particularly is very.
"Next life I bear again well and do star good!"I say with smile.
Slightly the skill Jean of square Pei smiled a , the Xi laughs merrily a way:"You like this do star, my daughter livings all frighten to run."I lightly on her face choke for a while, hum a way:"Living ugly is not what I choose either, say again the man is a little bit ugly to have what relation, not a nobody to like again."Square skill the Jean's small mouth is one Du, say with smile:"Is shameless, who like you!"
I a held close her, stretched a mouth and then wildly kiss but go to to her.Skill Jean of square of a scream, strongly the Jiao says with smile:"Very smelly smoke flavor, don't !"I just ignore her to resist, strong line of keep on kissing, square skill Jean finally and feebly give up holdout and allow me frivolous, the double eye is full of thick feeling honey the idea ground saw my one eye and slowly shut worthy of a look go.
My hand unbridled ground of underwear that stretches into her devastates, in this a moment, I have already forgotten all.Unique the remaining of, only have impulse!Is a kind of besmirch a sort of excited eroded me of heart.I am like a hungry wolf general, chew to kiss on her.
Si!A frailty rings, her underwear already drive I to tear open, light light secretly, that pure double of milks is thus of charming, let me have already grown a quickly insane felling.
Don't know when, the skill Jean of square has already pressed to move electric button and puts the chair low, the car window also slowly closes.I for a while the skin that she is strong to press under the body, suck to absorb her each inch.In this narrow and small space, my ear side spreads her a burst of low shallow moan.Her hands, finally also the deluge of unbearable feeling heat, stick my waist, the hand panic hand in disorder opens to solve to pull Lian for me.
A burst of warmth of hot stick feeling to spread from my private parts.I feel that the larynx first time is dry.The abstinence career that grows Si, make me don't want to learn to waste again a point any time is used for a caress up.I almost with the means of a kind of absolute violence, separated her legs all of a sudden.
!In her whole body a tremble in, I have already got into her world.


24 war wolves



"Big lazy ghost gets up."Shua of a , the skill Jean of square draws back curtain.Bright and beautiful sunlight Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论