2012年12月10日星期一

cnn ask a way I pa

Of car!"
"Like, you come over and sit at the door, is optimistic about four elder brothers' cars, anyone can not close to!"Wear small strong shout to come to two heights right away of Ma Da Dun's strong man guard at of the back yard door is outside.
"Hurry call the person order for our both the elder brothers' lane to eat of, didn't have a meal at noon!"My side goes toward in walk side to say.
Wear small strong enjoyed a way:"How for the favour become so, hear that you played in the paradise for a night last night?"
"Hold!The view is little to tell yours, waiting to descend me still have to say your this baby's younger brother, come, go to your office, give we call two lunch boxes become, hurry, there is an important person under etc. wanting, I must am full belly to deal with him."
Arrive at upstairs to wear small strong office, two brotherses bought two lunch boxes and several kind deli back, I draw back to wear a small strong ice cabinet and take out a few beers to sit down on the sofa and eat voraciously to eat with week good 2.
The side eats my side with wear small strong say:"Paradise and silvers all all the that day originally defend and work province's base in Shanghai, they still established silvers all will, developed area to establish armory in the gold bridge, their backstage that days originally soldier department, we can not move them, even if we could move and also hard to do and make no noise a sound, they bore arms a tooth, so, I decide to sell to police in Shanghai to them, the problem is to wear a small view, he became the lover of women in Anne island, made use of sell to our ammunition and pay to wear a small view the bargain sum is half of advantage fees, your younger brother already drive money and attractive woman draw down water ……"
Wear small strong on listenning to, eyebrows tightly wrinkly way:"Four elder brothers, you how can anyone know of these?"
"I felt last night enemy opponent not, send soup mountain the major caught them an important role, I the mountain just interrogated back from the west, can't be wrong!"Make reference to here, my cellular phone rang, must be Huang Tian Xue.





The 12th flood and field fights a case that chapter 178 pool in Shanghai is all-powerful big especially
Renew time:2010-12-114:48:57 chapter word numbers:2669


Chapter 178 pool all-powerful big case in Shanghai (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, the monthly ticket PK started again in August, if you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
Huang Tian Xue sat an unattractive mulberry tower Na 2,000th, of, is the attention that was probably afraid to show off to arouse other people too much.The driver stops car outside the door of the whole world company back yard, Huang Tian Xue wears a pair of sunglasses and was dressed in the flower space of half Xiu shirt to walk to come in.
I and wear small strong at the back yard face him, Huang Tian Xue ha ha a say with smile:"Your boy if dare to play me, I send back you to the inside!"I hurriedly smile happily a way:"Where dare to play your old man's house!In please!"
Arrive at to wear small strong office, a beautiful female secretary carries to tea and drinks and wear small strong say:"Yellow owner, you still first time come we this small store?"
Huang Tian Xue sits on the sofa to start to raise cross-legged, he calls him to say for"owner" feeling very satisfied, towards wearing small strong:"You here return calculate small store?Do I hear that the whole public security business that grows rather area was all monopolized by you,cnn?"
Wear small strong ashamed smile to say:"Doing not is so exaggerated is all lake legend of river, we are also the public security business that took over a field for a few nights."
"BE?I receive many black report of wading concerning yous!Say your deceit goes Ba City and pick a quarrel a Zi matter to still extort a blackmail, do these matters all have?"Huang Tian Xue starts to pull face to ask a way.
I pass China smoke and stretch hand to say for Huang Tian Xue ordering ascending, :"The eldest brother has you to cover in the top, we this small matter body doesn't calculate what Mo son!"
"Small matter body!You do these rascals all day don't read a news syndication as well?Whole country all at beat black!Wading is black and wade a gun and wade yellow, wade poison, this several kinds you which kind have no?You said with me!"
"Hey Hey!The desire adds of offense what suffer from have no Ci!Is unnecessary and unnecessary!"I am some to embarrassedly promise a way.
"You are little to give me Dao Jiang of paste!Like go back to the subject, quickly say, you let I come dry what?Wasn't a lucky strike to want to show filial obedience me?"Huang Tian Xue starts openly defiant actly a flower rising neckband.
My in the mind is some to disdainfully looking at Huang Tian Xue, say on the mouth:"Yellow eldest brother, I show filial obedience your old man's house today of can compare how much all worth money!Wading is black and wade yellow, wade a gun to still concern foreign affairs!"
"What call'concern foreign affairs'?"Huang Tian Xue absorbs smoke to ask a way.
I looking at him to say:"Eldest brother, this matter does, absolutely is an all-powerful big case, there is this legal case doing capital, eldest brother, you are the gold glory of pool in Shanghai not a problem!"
"Do not hold in suspense with me, say quickly, how circumstance?"
I drink a people's tea, the pure throat says:"The knowing Japan is the biggest of black help mountain pass of set?Know does Japan defend to work province?Do you know Japanese soldier department?I want said the legal case to lead long to pull several above-mentioned houses, so is called'concern foreign affairs'!"
Huang Tian Xue Qing body way:"Is what you said true?"
"I don't dare to fool you!This legal case I am free to send to you, also hope from now on take care of to the me and my whole world group some, our Anne protects business to hang to depend your public security official's hall in Shanghai ……"
Huang Tian Xue a put a hand way:"Go!The useless talk is little to say, as long as you provide of the clues is of great value, those all say, say legal case quickly, a little bit a little bit concrete and detailed!"
I this just ordered one 35 smokes of payings, the silvers of paradise club, Hyatt hotel all the black gun warehouse of night field and the gold bridge development area, and their deliver cargo a route method method and dish to give.
Huang Tian Xue listens to rendered speechless, open widely mouth, every where see, the promise is big of inside in the office only have I with wear small strong, his along while just say:"How prove that you say is all true?"
I smile to say:"I caught the daughter of paradise pair president mountain farmland beautiful Hui son, she is also the board director of paradise, at the same time she again is silvers all of performance chief executive officer, mountain pass set's framework member in Shanghai, this person give you, everything all understand!Still have, the being responsible of paradise madam's that day in Anne island originally president wife of the plentiful and industrial Inc. of the biggest arm supplier, grasped her, you also understood the underground passage of this black gun business!"
Huang Tian Xue looking at me to say:"You say of mountain farmland beautiful Hui son now where?"
"In the my hand, down stairs back yard I car inside, wait to descend at the time that you walked I put for you spare box of, remember, she four obfuscations of, having to launch a fierce attack her with cold water woulded wake up, understand?"
"That still waits what!You say of the matter is a lot too big, how long has it been since you grasped beautiful Hui son of mountain farmland and also have who know this matter?"Huang Tian Xue stands up Be greatly treading to outwardly walk and saying.
"The nobody knew that absolutely keep secret,Facebook, we grasped last night of she, your activity had to be quick ……" I and wear small strong tailgated Huang Tian Xue to arrive at in addition to back yard door, I said to the good week:"You pour car to come over, the car bottom towards the yellow owner's car tail, two cars of spare box of all open!"
The week is good and wear two small strong mountains farmland that begins to sleep soundly my car's spare box of inside the United States the Hui son directly turned over into Huang Tian Xue's mulberries tower Na spare box of, I hold to start with Huang Tian Xue, Huang Tian's theory:"Like, I walked and remembered, this matter absolutely keeps secret, ignore from now on circumstances how develop, this matter a words all forbid to lift!"
I order and clap his empress the back say:"Leave quickly, wish your horse to achievement to become!"
Looking at black mulberry tower Na 2,001 slip away smoke disappearance's end in the lane son, I take out smoke to order ascend say:"Like, small strong, hurriedly call back your younger brother now, don't make the cover stuffy an inside!"
Wear small strong on clapping forehead, took out a cellular phone to dial the telephone of wearing the small view right away."You arrive my company right away!To, now, right away!Hold, you don't understand person's words,google!" Related articles:

1 条评论:

  1. Are you paying more than $5 / pack of cigs? I buy my cigarettes at Duty Free Depot and I save over 60% on cigarettes.

    回复删除